- Departure from Tbilisi
- You will visit the monastery Jvari, located on the top of the mountain, at the confluence of the Aragvi and Kura rivers. You will see amazing views of the old town Mtsheta
- Then go to Mtskheta, Georgian heart of civilization, the ancient capital of Georgia
- After that you will visit the main temple of Georgia – Svetitskhoveli. It is built on the spot where once was buried in the ground the Chiton of Jesus, since then it is one of the main Georgian monasteries.
- Not far from the Svetitskhoveli there is a nunnery Samtavro (XI century), where we will go, too.
- After there will be a stroll through the cozy cobbled streets of Mtskheta and visiting of the souvenir market.
- At the end you can have a dinner in one of the best Georgian restaurants where khinkali are cooked
- Return to Tbilisi
Viber / WhatsApp: +79197792151
Or leave a comment below: