Iternary: Tbilisi – David Geredgi – Bodbe – Sighnaghi – Tbilisi
- Transfer from Tbilisi to Udabno
- Visiting of the cave monastery complex David Gareji: David Lavra, a monastery Tetri Udabno
- A trip to the City of Love Sighnaghi. Walk through the medieval walled city, surrounded by 28 watchtowers.
- Visiting Bodbe with beautiful views of the Alazani Valley. You will see The Monastery of St. Nino at Bodbe (built in the 9th century)
- Stop in the village, where you can sample local cheeses and hot Kakhetian bread, straight from the clay oven – Tone.
- Tasting of rare Georgian wines in a private wine cellar “Pheasant Tears”
- Return to Tbilisi
Or leave the comment below: